The message is simple! Gamble Responsibly & keep it fun.
Perhaps being a female and male duo behind A2Bbet gives our followers the right mix of daring yet caring approach in the way we review online casinos.
Your well being will a l w a y s come first and we don’t just say it because we are bound to say it. We say it because it is our responsibility to give the best advice. This does not stop at suggesting the best casinos out there BUT ALSO it is our responsibility to guide you on how to gamble responsibly. We are aware that gambling addiction is as bad as any other addiction we overuse but like every other enjoyable thing, knowing our limits is key.
Basically, luckily for you, WE GENUINELY CARE!
The fact that we have extensive experience working with online casinos makes it easier for us to keep in mind the well being of our players. We know how the marketing is done and how the best casinos operate in order to provide the best online entertainment by MONITORING players’ behaviour to keep everyone safe for all.
Our role is to also provide help when needed which is why we have created the “chat with us” button for any questions.
BUT! that’s not all, we have also created a special tab under Best Casinos called “Responsible Casinos” which offer a bunch of friendly tools that can keep you (or your friends and loved ones) safe from problems related to gambling.
Keepin’ it thrilling & entertaining!
A2Bbet.com strongly believes that once you master how to gamble responsibly, playing online casinos will always be fun. There will be occasions where just like raving or having a few at the local pub, knowing when to stop may be harder. Knowing your limits on certain days maybe harder rather than others. This could be due to a series of things that are happening in your life such as work stress, relationship issues or it is just a bad day! It is natural that on this is when we are more likely to entertain myself and we cannot stress enough on how important it is to know when you MUST know when to stop. We highly recommend that you avoid drinking or making use of narcotics. Playing under the influence of these two will only enhance the chances of making decisions you will regret the day after.
Enjoying what you are reading so far? Or are you getting worried? If the answer is yes to both, than it means that we are doin a good job at delivering the message on how to gamble responsibly. Please keep on reading to find out more how you can inform yourself about responsible gaming, what we & the casinos we recommend can do for you and where to turn to if you feel you might require a helping hand.
Rule #1 – Be Safe
So you heard about all the fun and excitement going on at online casinos so obviously you want to try your luck and why not right?! That’s fantastic. We are living to have the best time of our lives and playing online casinos is indeed a lot of fun! BUT HANG ON a minute! A checklist must be done for a smooth run and we remind you this because WE CARE! Our purpose is to review, suggest and those recommendations will be based on a safe play!
You can easily get wrapped up in all the excitement and we don’t want you to start spending more than you can afford to lose.
Rule #2 – Choosing online casinos with the right tools!
Peace of mind is important for everyone in the business, be it us who play a big part in recommending the online casinos, the game providers, the online casinos running the show AND MOST IMPORTANTLY- YOU! So how do we provide peace of mind to OUR FOLLOWERS? Unlike bonus schemes keeping gamblers safe has zero room for hidden schemes or complicated messages. Staying is safe is every serious online casinos ambition and interest. There are various limits you can set up at your discretion, many have designated online support and some even monitor their players’ behavior! You may even self-exclude yourself from online casinos and we also know that some casinos are being assessed and rewarded for being the best players in the gaming industry – These casinos will be found in our “Responsible Casinos” tab
Rule #3 – Know your limits!
A2Bbet’s golden guidelines are very simple and there’s no two ways of going about them!
- Decide Your Limit and stick to it!
- Deposit Limit – Once you decide your limit, why not limit your deposits per hour?
- Loss limit – Some casinos offer max bet! This limit will not allow you to place any new bets until your limit is reset.
- Take a break!
Do you feel you need a little break from gambling? Perhaps you are concerned about your gambling behavior or just need time to focus on something more important in your life. A short break can help you go a long way.
How do you know if you need help?
As part of our initiative on how to gamble responsibly, we’ve put together a list of questions that can help you understand if you or someone you know may have a gambling problem. But please do understand that this self-assessment can in no way be considered diagnostic, psychological, or medical advice.
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Do you stay away from work or college to gamble?
- If you run out of money when you’re gambling do you feel lost and in despair, and want to find money to gamble again as soon as possible?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Do you gamble until your money runs out?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies because of your gambling?
- Are you getting into debt because of your gambling?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Help and where to get it
You are not alone. If you need help, you’ll be right there. Most trusted casinos by us employ trained and experienced people available round the clock to answer your questions and give advice.
There are also a number of organisations and tools that can help you prevent a gambling addiction, get better control of your gaming or support you on the road to recovery. Here are a few notable examples:
- GamCare – for information, advice, support and free counselling for the prevention and treatment of gambling problems.
- BeGambleAware – committed to minimising gambling-related harm, advice and access to free, confidential help by phone or online.
- GamBlock – offer software that blocks your access to all gambling sites to prevent you or your family member from playing.
- BetFilter – software that prevents you from accessing gambling sites and online casinos.
Whoever and wherever you are, play responsibly!
The message is simple! Playing online casino, should always be about fun. It’s never about the money, but we know that you can easily get carried away. If that happens to you, please remember, reach out. We’re here to advise and help you.
Be safe. Play Responsibly & Have fun!